23 December 2010

Blog Project: Your Best Photos From 2010

As has become a tradition on the JMG-Galleries blog I'm participating in the 4th annual best photos of the year blog project. Following are my entries of photos from 2010 that I feel are some of my best work for this year.


Here are the results, there are a lot of great photos this year!  


http://www.jmg-galleries.com/blog/2011/01/12/best-photos-of-2010/




Seattle Firefighter's Memorial, Seattle WA













Cuyahoga Valley National Park Overlook (Lensbaby Photograph)









Friday Harbor, WA














Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone NP WY









Medicine Wheel, Bighorn National Forest WY









July 4th Parade, Auburn Twp OH








Theodore Roosevelt NP, Medora ND









Church Dedication Service, Auburn Twp OH










Beaver Lake Nature Center, Liverpool NY









"Orchid Mania", Cleveland Botanical Garden OH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Jim. I really like the Friday Harbor image a lot. The moon is great in that shot. I also like the composition with the boat isolated in the corner.

Jim and Cathy said...

Thank you and thank you for looking!